LED Navigation light for 2011 210?
LED Navigation light for 2011 210?
Hi,
Our 2011 210 navigation light gets blazing hot, so I'd like to switch it with an LED light. I picked one up at WM, but it's too big and the bow area isn't flat (it's indented where the stock nav light sits). Any suggestions or guidance would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
G
Our 2011 210 navigation light gets blazing hot, so I'd like to switch it with an LED light. I picked one up at WM, but it's too big and the bow area isn't flat (it's indented where the stock nav light sits). Any suggestions or guidance would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
G
2011 210 Volvo Penta 4.3 GXi
Re: LED Navigation light for 2011 210?
Get measurements and bulb number of your stock bulbs.
Then go to superbrightled and get the highest wattage bulb that matches your info. This is how I replaced all my lights.
Then go to superbrightled and get the highest wattage bulb that matches your info. This is how I replaced all my lights.
2018 r5
2003 220
2003 220
Re: LED Navigation light for 2011 210?
I replaced mine (totaly corroded) with this LED low profile SS:
https://www.amazon.com/SeaSense-Combina ... asense+led
See the pictures
https://www.amazon.com/SeaSense-Combina ... asense+led
See the pictures

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hawranek
2007 Cobalt 212 (VP 5.0 GXI DP)
2007 Cobalt 212 (VP 5.0 GXI DP)
Re: LED Navigation light for 2011 210?
and another one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hawranek
2007 Cobalt 212 (VP 5.0 GXI DP)
2007 Cobalt 212 (VP 5.0 GXI DP)
Re: LED Navigation light for 2011 210?
That looks nice!! I picked up the LED nav light from WM, but my 210 has smaller unit that is set in to an indentation on the slightly arched bow top. So, it won't fit...but I'm hoping to find a similarly sized replacement somewhere. Unfortunately, this one looks too big too. Thanks for posting though...this will help someone, for sure!!
G
G
2011 210 Volvo Penta 4.3 GXi
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: LED Navigation light for 2011 210?
Great picture hawranek!
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: LED Navigation light for 2011 210?
This is the led I used.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: LED Navigation light for 2011 210?
I ordered this one. I'll update this post on receipt.
https://store.marinebeam.com/perko-atwo ... ment-bulb/
Thanks again,
G
https://store.marinebeam.com/perko-atwo ... ment-bulb/
Thanks again,
G
2011 210 Volvo Penta 4.3 GXi
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: LED Navigation light for 2011 210?
Yea that should work. Hopefully it's not too wide.Photo_G wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 pm I ordered this one. I'll update this post on receipt.
https://store.marinebeam.com/perko-atwo ... ment-bulb/
Thanks again,
G
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: LED Navigation light for 2011 210?
So, the LED festoon fit my nav light, just barely, but two of the actual LED's were burnt out from the very first time that I turned it on. I have emailed MarineBeam and sent a picture...we shall see.
Thanks again,
G
Thanks again,
G
2011 210 Volvo Penta 4.3 GXi
Re: LED Navigation light for 2011 210?
They are sending a replacement. That's pretty good customer service, imo. I'd deal with them again.
G
G
2011 210 Volvo Penta 4.3 GXi
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests


