Cobalt Dealer Network awards....
Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....
Big Red, Just came back from the KC boat show and spoke with Lake Viking. He is offering on the R7's about 5% more off MSRP than what the Harbor was offering. FYI Also something to note that Cobalt has already sold out all the 2019 Volvo forward drives for the SURF boats. Just goes to show how popular those boats are!
2016 R7
Volvo 380
" ONE MORE DAY II"
"Liquid Lounge" on
Table Rock Lake
Volvo 380
" ONE MORE DAY II"
"Liquid Lounge" on
Table Rock Lake
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....
Sounds like cobalt needs to call Volvo and order more. What are they thinking. Sorry we ran out of inventory you have to wait another year or go buy a regal or Bayliner.gdane wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:10 pm Big Red, Just came back from the KC boat show and spoke with Lake Viking. He is offering on the R7's about 5% more off MSRP than what the Harbor was offering. FYI Also something to note that Cobalt has already sold out all the 2019 Volvo forward drives for the SURF boats. Just goes to show how popular those boats are!
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....
BBP I willing to bet it's not Cobalt's fault it's Volvo's Look how many manufactures are using Volvo's forward drive! Wonder where Volvo is manufacturing these drives?Big Block Power wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:42 pmSounds like cobalt needs to call Volvo and order more. What are they thinking. Sorry we ran out of inventory you have to wait another year or go buy a regal or Bayliner.gdane wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:10 pm Big Red, Just came back from the KC boat show and spoke with Lake Viking. He is offering on the R7's about 5% more off MSRP than what the Harbor was offering. FYI Also something to note that Cobalt has already sold out all the 2019 Volvo forward drives for the SURF boats. Just goes to show how popular those boats are!![]()
2016 R7
Volvo 380
" ONE MORE DAY II"
"Liquid Lounge" on
Table Rock Lake
Volvo 380
" ONE MORE DAY II"
"Liquid Lounge" on
Table Rock Lake
Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....
Thanks for the info Dane! I’m going to talk to Dri-port the STL cobalt dealer and see what kind of percentage they will do or if they can even sell me a boat.gdane wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:10 pm Big Red, Just came back from the KC boat show and spoke with Lake Viking. He is offering on the R7's about 5% more off MSRP than what the Harbor was offering. FYI Also something to note that Cobalt has already sold out all the 2019 Volvo forward drives for the SURF boats. Just goes to show how popular those boats are!
And that’s crazy they are already sold out on surf models. I wonder if it is because dealers already bought up the build slots.
2019 Cobalt R7 VP 6.2 380hp
“Smooth Operator”
Lake St. Louis, MO
Table Rock Lake
“Smooth Operator”
Lake St. Louis, MO
Table Rock Lake
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....
Ok guys TG just sent me another boat he's looking at. So let's convince him.
https://www.villagemarina.com/default.a ... dInventory
https://www.villagemarina.com/default.a ... dInventory
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
- akorcovelos
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2981
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:07 pm
- Location: Antioch, IL
- Contact:
Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....
THAT is a badass rig there!
1996 252 Whipple tuned 454 Magnum MPI, 496 exhaust, Corsa Captains Call, B3 w/Simrek drive shower.
‘Direct Deposit Too’
Antioch, IL
Fox Chain O' Lakes
‘Direct Deposit Too’
Antioch, IL
Fox Chain O' Lakes
- Table Rockin
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 1608
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:12 pm
- Location: St. Louis area
- Contact:
Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....
This is right up your alley TG! Do it!
2017 R7 WSS Volvo 6.0L 430 HP
"The Mistress"
Table Rock Lake, MO (Indian Point Area)
"The Mistress"
Table Rock Lake, MO (Indian Point Area)
Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....
Hahaha nice try BBP.
Well quick update I did put an offer in on the black 2016 in Texas.
I offered 87,500 and the guy had actually received another offer of 90,000.
So he countered back at both of us at 95,000 and the other guy ended up going up to 98,000 to ensure he gets the boat. He got a deal on the boat. It just wasn’t the one for me.
Well quick update I did put an offer in on the black 2016 in Texas.
I offered 87,500 and the guy had actually received another offer of 90,000.
So he countered back at both of us at 95,000 and the other guy ended up going up to 98,000 to ensure he gets the boat. He got a deal on the boat. It just wasn’t the one for me.
2019 Cobalt R7 VP 6.2 380hp
“Smooth Operator”
Lake St. Louis, MO
Table Rock Lake
“Smooth Operator”
Lake St. Louis, MO
Table Rock Lake
Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....
Good for you, TG.
Nothing wrong with a swing and a miss. IMO, never swinging means you never had a chance to connect.
The right deal will come along and you’ll know it when you connect!
Nothing wrong with a swing and a miss. IMO, never swinging means you never had a chance to connect.
The right deal will come along and you’ll know it when you connect!
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430
#FARCON Marine
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430
#FARCON Marine
Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....
Haha! Tusc I would like to go on a trade with you to see what I could learn! Jeesh we think so much alike...
I LOVE trading, buying, selling, negotiating... I've been doing it since high school, and one of the biggest reasons I got into my business. To me, it's the hunt and the deal.. making it a win win for both sides. Too many times a buyer is trying to rape a seller, and sometimes can get it done. I'd rather solve the problem and make either side feel good when they make the deal. It's way more gratifying to me than taking advantage of either side. Relationship and discovery (on both sides, pitching or catching) is the key to the deal IMO.
And selling is the same. Making a case as to why my price is what it is... market comparison, needs and wants, supply and demand. I love it. I have found that most folks dont like selling something, and are even worse at buying. I really really like trading with those old guys that have been doing it forever. I learn something every time. I usually get skinned, but I still learn from it.
So mr. Tuscany, I'd like to be a mouse in your pocket when your trying to buy or sell something! I'm sure I could learn a lot from you!
I LOVE trading, buying, selling, negotiating... I've been doing it since high school, and one of the biggest reasons I got into my business. To me, it's the hunt and the deal.. making it a win win for both sides. Too many times a buyer is trying to rape a seller, and sometimes can get it done. I'd rather solve the problem and make either side feel good when they make the deal. It's way more gratifying to me than taking advantage of either side. Relationship and discovery (on both sides, pitching or catching) is the key to the deal IMO.
And selling is the same. Making a case as to why my price is what it is... market comparison, needs and wants, supply and demand. I love it. I have found that most folks dont like selling something, and are even worse at buying. I really really like trading with those old guys that have been doing it forever. I learn something every time. I usually get skinned, but I still learn from it.
So mr. Tuscany, I'd like to be a mouse in your pocket when your trying to buy or sell something! I'm sure I could learn a lot from you!
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....
Big Red, I didn't ask that question but I think it's because Cobalt can't get anymore Volvo forward drives.tgrace98 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:19 pmThanks for the info Dane! I’m going to talk to Dri-port the STL cobalt dealer and see what kind of percentage they will do or if they can even sell me a boat.gdane wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:10 pm Big Red, Just came back from the KC boat show and spoke with Lake Viking. He is offering on the R7's about 5% more off MSRP than what the Harbor was offering. FYI Also something to note that Cobalt has already sold out all the 2019 Volvo forward drives for the SURF boats. Just goes to show how popular those boats are!
And that’s crazy they are already sold out on surf models. I wonder if it is because dealers already bought up the build slots.
2016 R7
Volvo 380
" ONE MORE DAY II"
"Liquid Lounge" on
Table Rock Lake
Volvo 380
" ONE MORE DAY II"
"Liquid Lounge" on
Table Rock Lake
Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....
Haha YT, you are being very humble my friend. I think we could all learn a lot from your experiences.
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430
#FARCON Marine
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430
#FARCON Marine
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....
Forgive me TG98 but I think I'm secretly happy inside, as this means you are still a member of the elite 260 series club.tgrace98 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:10 am Hahaha nice try BBP.
Well quick update I did put an offer in on the black 2016 in Texas.
I offered 87,500 and the guy had actually received another offer of 90,000.
So he countered back at both of us at 95,000 and the other guy ended up going up to 98,000 to ensure he gets the boat. He got a deal on the boat. It just wasn’t the one for me.
....kinda like the kid on the swim platform in the picture below..
.
.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....
Hahahahaha, if I was able to stand on an extended swim platform on big red maybe I wouldn’t already be looking!AsLan7 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:02 pmForgive me TG98 but I think I'm secretly happy inside, as this means you are still a member of the elite 260 series club.tgrace98 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:10 am Hahaha nice try BBP.
Well quick update I did put an offer in on the black 2016 in Texas.
I offered 87,500 and the guy had actually received another offer of 90,000.
So he countered back at both of us at 95,000 and the other guy ended up going up to 98,000 to ensure he gets the boat. He got a deal on the boat. It just wasn’t the one for me.![]()
....kinda like the kid on the swim platform in the picture below..![]()
.
.
2019 Cobalt R7 VP 6.2 380hp
“Smooth Operator”
Lake St. Louis, MO
Table Rock Lake
“Smooth Operator”
Lake St. Louis, MO
Table Rock Lake
Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....
SwimdecksdotcomI'mtellingyou! I know I know. It's not OEM. Who cares? When you stand out there on it, when you swim up to it, when you stand back and see it, the thought of keeping with OEM will go out the window. Just buy the freakin thing and have it put on. You WON'T regret it!
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 37 guests

