WTB: Freshwater 343
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
Sorry maybe next time.ajcampen wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:56 amnot helpful BBPBig Block Power wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:55 amTheir homeless just like now. Lolajcampen wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:51 am
What is your housing situation when you go to Dale Hollow? Looks like a great lake.
They sleep in there boat in the storage garage. Lol
Or pop a tent outside the unit. Katie is a low maint kind of girl![]()
![]()
![]()
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
See AJ
I was correct


I was correct
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
- NautiGirl
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2849
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
- Location: Kentucky
- Been thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
ajcampen wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:51 amWhat is your housing situation when you go to Dale Hollow? Looks like a great lake.
It is a great lake but I tell everyone that it's really a mud hole to keep it from overcrowding lol
We have the best kind of housing... Free! My aunt has a lake house a few miles from the marina....its not fancy but very low maintenance!
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
NautiGirl wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:40 pmajcampen wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:51 amWhat is your housing situation when you go to Dale Hollow? Looks like a great lake.NautiGirl wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:10 am
Awesome, we love the updated restaurant/bar at the marina. We get over there a couple times a month. A 343 should be pretty easy to spot, we will come over and say hi.
It is a great lake but I tell everyone that it's really a mud hole to keep it from overcrowding lol
We have the best kind of housing... Free! My aunt has a lake house a few miles from the marina....its not fancy but very low maintenance!
-
Holy Smokes
- Captain

- Posts: 383
- Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 2:16 pm
- Location: KS
- Contact:
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
Did someone say 343......? Thanks aslan7
Boat is only in the water when I'm on it. Otherwise, high & dry on it's custom-fitted lift. Winterized now, but ready to go once it warms up.
UK247 possibly the same person I msg'd with yesterday and today? Let me know what other info I can provide.
Boat is only in the water when I'm on it. Otherwise, high & dry on it's custom-fitted lift. Winterized now, but ready to go once it warms up.
UK247 possibly the same person I msg'd with yesterday and today? Let me know what other info I can provide.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2005 Cobalt 360, 496Mag HO's with Bravo 3X drives
LOTO - Lake of the Ozarks
LOTO - Lake of the Ozarks
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
What boat do you have now or did have UK? Pictures we like pictures. I think it's still January even though it feels like April. T5billion your one lucky guy to have this as your winter. Summer well.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
@holy smokes. Yes, I’m the same person.Holy Smokes wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:48 pm Did someone say 343......? Thanks aslan7
Boat is only in the water when I'm on it. Otherwise, high & dry on it's custom-fitted lift. Winterized now, but ready to go once it warms up.
UK247 possibly the same person I msg'd with yesterday and today? Let me know what other info I can provide.
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
Big Block Power wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:54 pm What boat do you have now or did have UK? Pictures we like pictures. I think it's still January even though it feels like April. T5billion your one lucky guy to have this as your winter. Summer well.
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
UK247 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:43 pm B2B4707B-B005-477D-8798-1AE313A267A9.jpegDC025577-7331-4E79-8496-0DFA33DACCE4.jpegBig Block Power wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:54 pm What boat do you have now or did have UK? Pictures we like pictures. I think it's still January even though it feels like April. T5billion your one lucky guy to have this as your winter. Summer well.
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
Sweet. Nothing like a 100mph on the seat of your pants 

I've always been a eliminator and hydrostream fan!
I've always been a eliminator and hydrostream fan!
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
-
Holy Smokes
- Captain

- Posts: 383
- Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 2:16 pm
- Location: KS
- Contact:
Re: WTB: Freshwater 343
I don't, but curious, is it listed somewhere?
2005 Cobalt 360, 496Mag HO's with Bravo 3X drives
LOTO - Lake of the Ozarks
LOTO - Lake of the Ozarks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
