Anchor

User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: Anchor

Post by Big Block Power »

NautiGirl wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:24 pm
Bfun220 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:50 pm Not to derail this but......
So when I bring it back up, all I've got is the loop where the line attacks. So if your a driller I'd check your nuts.
PSA folks! Check your nut(s).
And the line attacks your nuts. 😂😂😂
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
User avatar
Driller
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2023
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:09 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Anchor

Post by Driller »

Big Block Power wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:58 pm
NautiGirl wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:24 pm
Bfun220 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:50 pm Not to derail this but......
So when I bring it back up, all I've got is the loop where the line attacks. So if your a driller I'd check your nuts.
PSA folks! Check your nut(s).
And the line attacks your nuts. 😂😂😂
How did I get drug into this line of chat? I think everyone should have to check their nuts if I do.
2011 242 Volvo Penta 8.1 Gi
"DIGGIN' IT"
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: Anchor

Post by Big Block Power »

Bfun the flukes are metal. Go do that magnet!!
This is the nut that fell off?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Dropped Anchor
Captain
Captain
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:13 pm
Location: Alabama
Contact:

Re: Anchor

Post by Dropped Anchor »

Big Block Power wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:47 pm Bfun the flukes are metal. Go do that magnet!!
This is the nut that fell off?
Those damn rusty nuts! Will get you every time. Nuts should be lubed at all times to maintain peak performance.
2019 CS22
240 DP

Lake Martin, AL
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 27 guests