That's not helping me though.lolBfun220 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:12 pmI sent him this the other day.Big Block Power wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:56 pmWe are going to have to start working on Ken now. I told him it was coming.
New to me 2007 222
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: New to me 2007 222
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: New to me 2007 222
You should have.I can always use a extra hand.Bfun220 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:51 pmSay, if your giving stuff away maybe I should stop by.Big Block Power wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:49 pm Lots of stuff. Just gave the daughters bf Aslans anchor and a life jacket.![]()
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: New to me 2007 222
Started in the rear of the inside. Engine area pretty much done.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: New to me 2007 222
I'll show up after the work is done. They call me blister for a reason.Big Block Power wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:19 pmYou should have.I can always use a extra hand.Bfun220 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:51 pmSay, if your giving stuff away maybe I should stop by.Big Block Power wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:49 pm Lots of stuff. Just gave the daughters bf Aslans anchor and a life jacket.![]()
2018 r5
2003 220
2003 220
Re: New to me 2007 222
Looks good. Time to fire it up!
2007 Cobalt 212 with 5.7L Volvo gi
Toronto, Canada
Toronto, Canada
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: New to me 2007 222
Spotless!
Exactly the attention to detail I would expect from you big block---in a small block engine bay
Exactly the attention to detail I would expect from you big block---in a small block engine bay
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: New to me 2007 222
It's not spotless but it's 100% better than it was. I don't know what's up with all of the Volvo engines I've had but they all through belt rubber everywhere. Off to Minnesota today so Nino playing with the boat today.AsLan7 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:24 am Spotless!
Exactly the attention to detail I would expect from you big block---in a small block engine bay![]()
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: New to me 2007 222
.
.
"It's not spotless but it's 100% better than it was."
Well it looks pretty darn spotless to me, BBP!
Now we just got to get you back into a BIG block. I have just the one being delivered to you shortly:
.
.
.
.
"It's not spotless but it's 100% better than it was."
Well it looks pretty darn spotless to me, BBP!
Now we just got to get you back into a BIG block. I have just the one being delivered to you shortly:
.
.
.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: New to me 2007 222
That's just crazy. What's that going in? I couldn't imagine working on them but it's prob like a old 1968 sb ChevyAsLan7 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:45 pm .
.
"It's not spotless but it's 100% better than it was."
Well it looks pretty darn spotless to me, BBP!
Now we just got to get you back into a BIG block. I have just the one being delivered to you shortly:![]()
.
.
.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: New to me 2007 222
AsLan7 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:45 pm .
.
"It's not spotless but it's 100% better than it was."
Well it looks pretty darn spotless to me, BBP!
Now we just got to get you back into a BIG block. I have just the one being delivered to you shortly:![]()
.
.
.
That's just crazy. What's that going in? I couldn't imagine working on them but it's prob like a old 1968 sb Chevy
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: New to me 2007 222
Congrats BB - I like the lines on this one.
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
#FARCONCEO
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
#FARCONCEO
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: New to me 2007 222
.
I like those "blue angel" blue and gold colors BB (despite me being Air Force). Of course, if she were BLACK & GOLD you would have NO trouble sellin' her in Pittsburgh.
.
I like those "blue angel" blue and gold colors BB (despite me being Air Force). Of course, if she were BLACK & GOLD you would have NO trouble sellin' her in Pittsburgh.
.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: New to me 2007 222
Aslan that's really cool.Thanks. I'll paint the yellow before the blue. But it would be Green and Gold babyAsLan7 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:31 pm .
I like those "blue angel" blue and gold colors BB (despite me being Air Force). Of course, if she were BLACK & GOLD you would have NO trouble sellin' her in Pittsburgh.
.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: New to me 2007 222
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:36 pmAslan that's really cool.Thanks. I'll paint the yellow before the blue. But it would be Green and Gold babyAsLan7 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:31 pm .
I like those "blue angel" blue and gold colors BB (despite me being Air Force). Of course, if she were BLACK & GOLD you would have NO trouble sellin' her in Pittsburgh.
.![]()
I'd figure you's say that BB.
I'm actually a Packer's fan as well. Just such a similar legacy team and it really did not hurt much when you guys beat us a few years back in SBowl XLV.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests

