The Extra Costs. New boat home.
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.
Exactly.
It will rub your fiberglass raw if you tow with that.
It will rub your fiberglass raw if you tow with that.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.
Hard to say it might be all soft and fuzzy in there?Ytmsn wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:28 pm That looks like a nice cover at a good price. I like how it goes all the way down the sides, but I sure wouldn't tow with it on!
I would use it for storage
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.
Thanks BB looking out for me and for the suggestion.
Actually, I bought a 20 x 40 tarp that I plan on covering over the entire boat for winter. I'm just going to toss it right over the bow/cockpit cover for extra protection from the sun coming through the windows. It should cover every square inch on the boat and trailer and keep it clean.
Lots to show today, but I I didn't get home till dark, so I'll update pics tomorrow night.
Actually, I bought a 20 x 40 tarp that I plan on covering over the entire boat for winter. I'm just going to toss it right over the bow/cockpit cover for extra protection from the sun coming through the windows. It should cover every square inch on the boat and trailer and keep it clean.
Lots to show today, but I I didn't get home till dark, so I'll update pics tomorrow night.
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430
#FARCON Marine
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430
#FARCON Marine
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.
Tuscany wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:08 pm Thanks BB looking out for me and for the suggestion.
Actually, I bought a 20 x 40 tarp that I plan on covering over the entire boat for winter. I'm just going to toss it right over the bow/cockpit cover for extra protection from the sun coming through the windows. It should cover every square inch on the boat and trailer and keep it clean.
Lots to show today, but I I didn't get home till dark, so I'll update pics tomorrow night.
For that purpose, I would be all over this cover, T.
Looking forward to your pictures.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.
Don't forget the moth ballsTuscany wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:08 pm Thanks BB looking out for me and for the suggestion.
Actually, I bought a 20 x 40 tarp that I plan on covering over the entire boat for winter. I'm just going to toss it right over the bow/cockpit cover for extra protection from the sun coming through the windows. It should cover every square inch on the boat and trailer and keep it clean.
Lots to show today, but I I didn't get home till dark, so I'll update pics tomorrow night.
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
#FARCONCEO
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
#FARCONCEO
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.
I use bounce dryer sheets. Smell is much better.liquid wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:51 pmDon't forget the moth ballsTuscany wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:08 pm Thanks BB looking out for me and for the suggestion.
Actually, I bought a 20 x 40 tarp that I plan on covering over the entire boat for winter. I'm just going to toss it right over the bow/cockpit cover for extra protection from the sun coming through the windows. It should cover every square inch on the boat and trailer and keep it clean.
Lots to show today, but I I didn't get home till dark, so I'll update pics tomorrow night.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.
I like that. Maybe I'll give that a shot.Big Block Power wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:07 amI use bounce dryer sheets. Smell is much better.liquid wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:51 pmDon't forget the moth ballsTuscany wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:08 pm Thanks BB looking out for me and for the suggestion.
Actually, I bought a 20 x 40 tarp that I plan on covering over the entire boat for winter. I'm just going to toss it right over the bow/cockpit cover for extra protection from the sun coming through the windows. It should cover every square inch on the boat and trailer and keep it clean.
Lots to show today, but I I didn't get home till dark, so I'll update pics tomorrow night.
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
#FARCONCEO
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
#FARCONCEO
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.
That's ask I've used for years and years.not a issue in all the years.I stuff them everywhere.liquid wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:46 amI like that. Maybe I'll give that a shot.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.
Everywhere? Hmm. So that's your secret to staying fresh..
Do you use the ones with wings?
Do you use the ones with wings?
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.
Only you. LmaoYtmsn wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:00 pm Everywhere? Hmm. So that's your secret to staying fresh..
Do you use the ones with wings?
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.
Starting to come together.
Still waiting for the transom window above the doors to arrive and be cut it in.
Still waiting for the transom window above the doors to arrive and be cut it in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430
#FARCON Marine
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430
#FARCON Marine
Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.
Utilities are next. Then concrete.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430
#FARCON Marine
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430
#FARCON Marine
Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.
That looks really good Tusc!
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.
Wow
She's coming along nicely, T.
I likeee the cupola too.
She's coming along nicely, T.
I likeee the cupola too.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.
The build goes fast. Looks really good. I like the colors.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 43 guests

