What causes that play in the steering wheel? How much is acceptable? I have about 3” of slack/slop in mine when I turn either direction. It doesn’t bother me at all. Just wondering if that’s something I should take care of or just leave it.
My 220 has been running flawlessly so far. Super happy we hung onto it!
“Play” in steering wheel
-
Homeskillet
- Captain

- Posts: 281
- Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:53 am
- Location: Wisconsin
- Contact:
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: “Play” in steering wheel
My HOME boy! Glad to hear!
I'm check mine today. Im Sure I have some play. It can come from multiple places. The rack the cables. The gear. Some is normal
I'm check mine today. Im Sure I have some play. It can come from multiple places. The rack the cables. The gear. Some is normal
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
-
Homeskillet
- Captain

- Posts: 281
- Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:53 am
- Location: Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: “Play” in steering wheel
Thanks BP. So far so good!! Just wasn’t sure how much play is good play lol
I’ll probably have it inspected when I have it winterized.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests