Page 2 of 2

Re: Which is Worse?

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:39 am
by NautiGirl
cmattj wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:14 am
NautiGirl wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:06 am Well since I am the only girl on the site it's no shocker I'm the only one who loces wrapping! As a former Hallmark girl in my younger days I can wrap like a Boss! It might be my OCD but I love a perfectly wrapped box with clean edges and all the curling ribbon!
Then Mr Nauti rips the paper with all disregard of the process.

How does this make you feel? Lol
Yes the wrapping is more for my enjoyment. I'm a gift wrap nerd!

Re: Which is Worse?

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:04 pm
by akorcovelos
Last time I wrapped gifts my Wife thought I made the kids do it...they're 3 and 5 for reference.

Re: Which is Worse?

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:10 pm
by akorcovelos
6A604A99-1EE4-40EF-8DFF-B86A464B6261.jpeg