Page 3 of 3
Re: Hey A7, mine is bigger than yours....
Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:58 pm
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:49 pm
So is this where the A7 comes from? Or just from Narnia
.
I thought you (or Cmattj

) might pick up on that brutha BBP. However, sorry to disappoint my friend...It's from the latter. (my favorite series from my favorite author ... CS Lewis.) (Tolkien is my second) as they both capture the essence of giving up ultimate power for good. (vs gaining it).
...which explains my spinning ring avatar from the Tolkien series and the play on my username from the famed CS Lewis series.
.
Re: Hey A7, mine is bigger than yours....
Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:10 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:58 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:49 pm
So is this where the A7 comes from? Or just from Narnia
.
.
I thought you (or Cmattj

) might pick up on that brutha BBP. However, sorry to disappoint my friend...It's from the latter. (my favorite series from my favorite author ... CS Lewis.) (Tolkien is my second) as they both capture the essence of giving up ultimate power for good. (vs gaining it).
...which explains my spinning ring avatar from the Tolkien series and the play on my username from the famed CS Lewis series.
.
Yea our whole family loves those movies. We own them.
I love lord of the rings too. Great series
Re: Hey A7, mine is bigger than yours....
Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:52 pm
by AsLan7
kas232ca wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:44 pm
Here is my favorite type that I have ever been in - a Super Decathlon. Back seat only for me, but wow.
.
That’s a fantastic and fun aerobatic plane K232. I’ve spent some time in that and it’s sister ship..the Citabria. You’re a fortunate fellow to be in the back of one of those. How’d the parachute fit?
.
Re: Hey A7, mine is bigger than yours....
Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:31 am
by kas232ca
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:52 pm
kas232ca wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:44 pm
Here is my favorite type that I have ever been in - a Super Decathlon. Back seat only for me, but wow.
.
That’s a fantastic and fun aerobatic plane K232. I’ve spent some time in that and it’s sister ship..the Citabria. You’re a fortunate fellow to be in the back of one of those. How’d the parachute fit?
.
It was a seat style parachute, so not too bad. We didn't do anything exotic. Just some spin/stalls/recovery, etc.
I do like that Citabria is “airbatic” spelled backwards.
Re: Hey A7, mine is bigger than yours....
Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:40 pm
by AsLan7
kas232ca wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:31 am
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:52 pm
kas232ca wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:44 pm
Here is my favorite type that I have ever been in - a Super Decathlon. Back seat only for me, but wow.
.
That’s a fantastic and fun aerobatic plane K232. I’ve spent some time in that and it’s sister ship..the Citabria. You’re a fortunate fellow to be in the back of one of those. How’d the parachute fit?
.
It was a seat style parachute, so not too bad. We didn't do anything exotic. Just some spin/stalls/recovery, etc.
I do like that Citabria is “airbatic” spelled backwards.
.
Me too.

Re: Hey A7, mine is bigger than yours....
Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:23 pm
by Ytmsn
Ekup is puke spelled backwards. Which is what I would be doing if we did spins and stalls and.... Uuurpp