Page 5 of 6

Re: Anchor

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:05 pm
by Big Block Power
NautiGirl wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:32 pm
MikeBo wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:54 pm It’s my signature drink, I hate to give it away? But here it goes. Can of lemonade, can of Orange Juice, fifth of Tito’s, 7 cups of water, Stir up and Freeze. Makes a slush, serve it in an insulated cup and top with a little sprite or diet sprite! Boom!

Be prepared for tops to fall off🤪
What about DPs? Does it do that too? That's a thing around here too.
I almost went there. Lol

Re: Anchor

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:31 am
by Stagdad
:shock:
notstock4long wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:27 am I ended up going with a Richter anchor. I was thinking about a digger, but found this one first. It is much smaller than it looks; less than 12" in diameter, and maybe 10" tall, but it holds well. I have the 18lb version. I bought this on mainly because it would fit in my anchor locker.
I ordered my 18 lb Richter from wholesalemarine.com so I would have it in time for Memorial Day. I even read them the part/sku
number from their website. Incredibly fast shipping to the lake address. Looked at the invoice and they shipped me the 14 lb one. I got a return authorization and again ordered the 18. Incredibly fast shipping of another 14 pounder! Finally, third times a charm, received the 18. Unfortunately it did not arrive until Tuesday after I had put the boat away so I cannot report on its anchoring abilities yet. It does, however, fit in the 220 S anchor locker unlike my trusty danforth that had served me so well. :shock:

Re: Anchor

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:16 am
by Big Block Power
3 times a charm. They are normally pretty good I get plenty from them.

Re: Anchor

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:22 pm
by MikeBo
NautiGirl wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:32 pm
MikeBo wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:54 pm It’s my signature drink, I hate to give it away? But here it goes. Can of lemonade, can of Orange Juice, fifth of Tito’s, 7 cups of water, Stir up and Freeze. Makes a slush, serve it in an insulated cup and top with a little sprite or diet sprite! Boom!

Be prepared for tops to fall off🤪
What about DPs? Does it do that too? That's a thing around here too.
Hmm...well I am not sure what we are talking about? So times like these...I have learned to be quiet. :D

Re: Anchor

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:29 pm
by Big Block Power
MikeBo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:22 pm
NautiGirl wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:32 pm
MikeBo wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:54 pm It’s my signature drink, I hate to give it away? But here it goes. Can of lemonade, can of Orange Juice, fifth of Tito’s, 7 cups of water, Stir up and Freeze. Makes a slush, serve it in an insulated cup and top with a little sprite or diet sprite! Boom!

Be prepared for tops to fall off🤪
What about DPs? Does it do that too? That's a thing around here too.
Hmm...well I am not sure what we are talking about? So times like these...I have learned to be quiet. :D
Or get reading. It's in here. We are restricted in telling the meaning. Dp's

Re: Anchor

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:58 pm
by cmattj
Big Block Power wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:29 pm
MikeBo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:22 pm
NautiGirl wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:32 pm

What about DPs? Does it do that too? That's a thing around here too.
Hmm...well I am not sure what we are talking about? So times like these...I have learned to be quiet. :D
Or get reading. It's in here. We are restricted in telling the meaning. Dp's
Look..... I found an inconspicuous “ Search Bar “
.

Re: Anchor

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:52 pm
by MikeBo
cmattj wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:58 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:29 pm
MikeBo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:22 pm

Hmm...well I am not sure what we are talking about? So times like these...I have learned to be quiet. :D
Or get reading. It's in here. We are restricted in telling the meaning. Dp's
Look..... I found an inconspicuous “ Search Bar “
.
Ok smarty Marty, please note that DP’s returns no search results.... lol!

Re: Anchor

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:54 pm
by Big Block Power
Hint search dropped anchor posts. Marty smarty😉

Re: Anchor

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:34 pm
by Dropped Anchor
MikeBo wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:54 pm It’s my signature drink, I hate to give it away? But here it goes. Can of lemonade, can of Orange Juice, fifth of Tito’s, 7 cups of water, Stir up and Freeze. Makes a slush, serve it in an insulated cup and top with a little sprite or diet sprite! Boom!

Be prepared for tops to fall off🤪
I like your style. Welcome aboard, mate.

Re: Anchor

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:35 pm
by Dropped Anchor
Big Block Power wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:54 pm Hint search dropped anchor posts. Marty smarty😉
What want I notified about this tag, Señor Grande Power Block?

Re: Anchor

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:48 pm
by Ytmsn
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Anchor

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:36 pm
by akorcovelos
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:05 pm
NautiGirl wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:32 pm
MikeBo wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:54 pm It’s my signature drink, I hate to give it away? But here it goes. Can of lemonade, can of Orange Juice, fifth of Tito’s, 7 cups of water, Stir up and Freeze. Makes a slush, serve it in an insulated cup and top with a little sprite or diet sprite! Boom!

Be prepared for tops to fall off🤪
What about DPs? Does it do that too? That's a thing around here too.
I almost went there. Lol
Sounds like lemonade and swamp water is going to make for an interesting day out. Probably leave the kids home that day.

Re: Anchor

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:50 pm
by Bfun220
Not to derail this but......
I had a digger anchor and like it. Held the boat well in our sand/mud bottom lake. Yesterday I toss it over and while taking up slack line feel the tension let go. So when I bring it back up, all I've got is the loop where the line attacks. The rest of it is sitting in 12ft of water. Apparently there's a nut that holds this in place. And said nut can back off. So if your using a digger I'd check your nut.

Re: Anchor

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:54 pm
by akorcovelos
Bfun220 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:50 pm Not to derail this but......
I had a digger anchor and like it. Held the boat well in our sand/mud bottom lake. Yesterday I toss it over and while taking up slack line feel the tension let go. So when I bring it back up, all I've got is the loop where the line attacks. The rest of it is sitting in 12ft of water. Apparently there's a nut that holds this in place. And said nut can back off. So if your using a digger I'd check your nut.
That’s a bummer bfun, I know some people that put small PWC fenders on their expensive anchors on long lines so they can retrieve them if they come off the main line, but I boat in 3’ of water so no need for me.

Re: Anchor

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:24 pm
by NautiGirl
Bfun220 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:50 pm Not to derail this but......
I had a digger anchor and like it. Held the boat well in our sand/mud bottom lake. Yesterday I toss it over and while taking up slack line feel the tension let go. So when I bring it back up, all I've got is the loop where the line attacks. The rest of it is sitting in 12ft of water. Apparently there's a nut that holds this in place. And said nut can back off. So if your using a digger I'd check your nut.
PSA folks! Check your nut(s).