New R7

User avatar
Table Rockin
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 1608
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:12 pm
Location: St. Louis area
Contact:

Re: New R7

Post by Table Rockin »

Hmm.....lets see, in one thread we have free engine upgrades (and holy $h!1 to that), kidney stones, garbage cans, captains call debate, and to top it all off a kardashian reference. Yep im where i belong 😁
2017 R7 WSS Volvo 6.0L 430 HP
"The Mistress"
Table Rock Lake, MO (Indian Point Area)
User avatar
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 11526
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
Location: Erie PA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: New R7

Post by AsLan7 »

Table Rockin wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:08 pm Hmm.....lets see, in one thread we have free engine upgrades (and holy Sh!1 to that), kidney stones, garbage cans, captains call debate, and to top it all off a kardashian reference. Yep im where i belong 😁
lol...you're caught up.
Welcome to the inner sanctum. :D
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
User avatar
jhnmdahl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2440
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:11 pm
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Re: New R7

Post by jhnmdahl »

I wold gladly trade my kidney stone for a free power upgrade so I look cooler to Kim Kardashian and the others at Big Island on lake Minnetonka, even if you just throw it in the garbage can (your call, captain).

Am I close?
Administrator of the www.cobaltchat.com Cobalt boats community forum
2015 210 (Volvo Penta 5.7L V8-225)
User avatar
Tuscany
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 3478
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:28 am
Location: near Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Re: New R7

Post by Tuscany »

See, it all makes perfect sense here...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430

#FARCON Marine
sailor55330
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 1268
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:37 pm
Contact:

Re: New R7

Post by sailor55330 »

I had to check the date on my calendar to make sure it wasn't 4/1.

That is truly unbelievable. Major Congratulations.....

I wonder if someone opened their boat expecting the 430 and got the 380.......:)
User avatar
Table Rockin
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 1608
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:12 pm
Location: St. Louis area
Contact:

Re: New R7

Post by Table Rockin »

jhnmdahl wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:53 pm I wold gladly trade my kidney stone for a free power upgrade so I look cooler to Kim Kardashian and the others at Big Island on lake Minnetonka, even if you just throw it in the garbage can (your call, captain).

Am I close?
This post = F'N funny
2017 R7 WSS Volvo 6.0L 430 HP
"The Mistress"
Table Rock Lake, MO (Indian Point Area)
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: New R7

Post by Big Block Power »

Table Rockin wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:21 pm
jhnmdahl wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:53 pm I wold gladly trade my kidney stone for a free power upgrade so I look cooler to Kim Kardashian and the others at Big Island on lake Minnetonka, even if you just throw it in the garbage can (your call, captain).

Am I close?
This post = F'N funny
Again congrats T on the R7 and one of the best threads on here.:-) :-) :-) :-)
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
User avatar
liquid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2811
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:18 pm
Location: Rochester, NY
Contact:

Re: New R7

Post by liquid »

jhnmdahl wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:53 pm I wold gladly trade my kidney stone for a free power upgrade so I look cooler to Kim Kardashian and the others at Big Island on lake Minnetonka, even if you just throw it in the garbage can (your call, captain).

Am I close?
:lol:

Ah. Our wives are right.
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL

#FARCONCEO
User avatar
thunder550
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2246
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:16 pm
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Contact:

Re: New R7

Post by thunder550 »

Aardvark!
1995 Cobalt 252 - 502 Mag EFI - Bravo 1 - 21" Revolution 4
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: New R7

Post by Big Block Power »

So T did you ever get the sticker?

So for all of you new guys this was way back and this forum was just getting going. Only about 5 of us on here at that time.
Is a epic thread and you have to read the whole thing. John again we need a Hall Of Fame sticky!!
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Cctvdc
Commander
Commander
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:41 pm
Contact:

Re: New R7

Post by Cctvdc »

Beautiful boat I have an 2018 R7 with 380 and not disappointed ! However a free upgrade would be great hopefully it is a 430. I am interested in getting a new trailer for my boat and I like yours. Do you have any information on the trailer ? Good luck with your R7 !!
User avatar
Snowman8
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Posts: 637
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:54 am
Location: Minnnesota
Contact:

Re: New R7

Post by Snowman8 »

Cctvdc wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:54 am Beautiful boat I have an 2018 R7 with 380 and not disappointed ! However a free upgrade would be great hopefully it is a 430. I am interested in getting a new trailer for my boat and I like yours. Do you have any information on the trailer ? Good luck with your R7 !!
The trailer is a Loadmaster. They are built in Port Clinton Ohio. I have one for My R5 that is nearly Identical to T’s. They are very well built totally custom trailers! Mine is the nicest boat trailer I have ever pulled! Look them up and email them through their website and they are very quick to reply, call them and someone always answers the phone. I worked with Megan and Gary, they are wonderful people to work with! I have nothing bad to say about the trailer or the company.


https://www.loadmasterboattrailer.com/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cctvdc
Commander
Commander
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:41 pm
Contact:

Re: New R7

Post by Cctvdc »

Thank You so much they look great ! I will be giving them a call. They are almost as good looking as your Cobalt.
User avatar
Tuscany
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 3478
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:28 am
Location: near Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Re: New R7

Post by Tuscany »

Big Block Power wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:53 am So T did you ever get the sticker?

So for all of you new guys this was way back and this forum was just getting going. Only about 5 of us on here at that time.
Is a epic thread and you have to read the whole thing. John again we need a Hall Of Fame sticky!!
LOL, yeah, my dealer gave me a 380 sticker the next week. :lol:
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430

#FARCON Marine
MikeBo
Commander
Commander
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:17 pm
Location: Stilwell, Ks.
Contact:

Re: New R7

Post by MikeBo »

Congratulations....I love it when somebody gets over on the man!
Cobalt 292, white with blue sport stripes, twin Volvo 5.7’s.

Stilwell Ks, boat at Tablerock
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 38 guests