Page 1 of 1
Any one else ready??
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:20 am
by no_rulz25
Can't wait for college football to start in a week!!! No secret who my team is, who are y'all rooting for?
Re: Any one else ready??
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:37 am
by Big Block Power
Badgers all the way baby!
Re: Any one else ready??
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:25 am
by Ytmsn
(ho hum) Not a fan of any kind of stick and ball sports. Football takes away from family time or boat, bike and gun time. Just me...
I do enjoy listening to you guys banter over who is the better team, stats or some random play someone makes though!
Re: Any one else ready??
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:41 am
by cmattj
Not ready. Itβs summer and football to me signifies winter.
Sorry not yet

Re: Any one else ready??
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:01 pm
by Tuscany
I'll watch SEC college ball, but since there isn't a big program college near us, it's all about the NFL. Particularly the AFCE, and the Bills. Life comes to a halt on Sundays in western NY. and southern Ontario.
We had seasons tickets for the golden years, and then again once a few years ago. Looking forward to this new regime to finally straighten out this mess. Lots of pieces in place, and more coming.
So yeah, I am READY for some football.
Re: Any one else ready??
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:25 pm
by tgrace98
I'm a Mizzou fan but really just an SEC football junkie in general. But yeah not ready for football because that means no more lake time. But ready for some saturday's on the couch with a lineup of games to watch.
Re: Any one else ready??
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:43 pm
by Soonerfan
My handle says it all! Heck I might even watch some NFL this year to just to see if I can see a Browns game or two!
Football is family time for us as the wife and I both went there, we have 2 kids currently attending the university, and another that will be there next year. Fall Saturdays are time for us to all gather and hang with our kids and meet all their friends and their parents and watch some Football!
Re: Any one else ready??
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:00 pm
by ajcampen
Buckeyes!
Re: Any one else ready??
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:57 pm
by DCLfan
I'm with cmattj.

Re: Any one else ready??
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:04 pm
by NautiGirl
tgrace98 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:25 pm
I'm a Mizzou fan but really just an SEC football junkie in general. But yeah not ready for football because that means no more lake time. But ready for some saturday's on the couch with a lineup of games to watch.
Well um you might not like our shirts I had made for the UK v Mizzou basketball game...being a KU man, Jeff's feelings on this go deeper than mine. I just adopted them them when you all joined the SEC!
All in good fun!
Re: Any one else ready??
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:51 pm
by tgrace98
NautiGirl wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:04 pm
tgrace98 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:25 pm
I'm a Mizzou fan but really just an SEC football junkie in general. But yeah not ready for football because that means no more lake time. But ready for some saturday's on the couch with a lineup of games to watch.
Well um you might not like our shirts I had made for the UK v Mizzou basketball game...being a KU man, Jeff's feelings on this go deeper than mine. I just adopted them them when you all joined the SEC!
All in good fun!
Oh great I forgot Jeff was a gayhawk,
Think they will win more than 1 game this year Jeff?

Re: Any one else ready??
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:00 pm
by NautiGirl
tgrace98 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:51 pm
NautiGirl wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:04 pm
tgrace98 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:25 pm
I'm a Mizzou fan but really just an SEC football junkie in general. But yeah not ready for football because that means no more lake time. But ready for some saturday's on the couch with a lineup of games to watch.
Well um you might not like our shirts I had made for the UK v Mizzou basketball game...being a KU man, Jeff's feelings on this go deeper than mine. I just adopted them them when you all joined the SEC!
All in good fun!
Oh great I forgot Jeff was a gayhawk,
Think they will win more than 1 game this year Jeff?
Jeff is of the opinion that KU should shut down the the football program!
Re: Any one else ready??
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:10 pm
by Alaskabound
Iβm a Kentucky fan even though itβs tough in the sec. Itβs hard to compete but they keep getting a little better each year. Now, Iβm ready to talk basketball anytime!
Dub
Re: Any one else ready??
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:56 pm
by MikeBo
MIZ ZOU! I Bleed Black and Gold!
Re: Any one else ready??
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:00 pm
by Bfun220
I found my next golf cart.