Page 1 of 2
So I did a thing....
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:53 pm
by NautiGirl
Katie told me team Nauti couldn't own anything that made less than 300hp, I had no choice. It comes home Friday. My old one felt SO SLOW on the way home from the dealership. I will start a budget for traffic violations.
c14fec006bb83020863b5862b5516aa6x.jpg
83aee631632031e808460d7c1a6982bbx.jpg
Re: So I did a thing....
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:59 pm
by liquid
Nicely done.
Re: So I did a thing....
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:21 pm
by Big Block Power
Very cool Jeff,


Re: So I did a thing....
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:42 pm
by Bfun220
NautiGirl wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:53 pm
Katie told me team Nauti couldn't own anything that made less than 300hp, I had no choice. It comes home Friday. My old one felt SO SLOW on the way home from the dealership. I will start a budget for traffic violations.
c14fec006bb83020863b5862b5516aa6x.jpg
83aee631632031e808460d7c1a6982bbx.jpg
Nice.
How do you like the seating position. I believe the driver's seat is angled in a little. Can you tell sitting in it ?
Should be a fun ride, congratulations.
Re: So I did a thing....
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:38 pm
by NautiGirl
Are you saying the seat is angled to the right toward the center line of the car? I only drove it a few miles but didn't really notice. I will have to check that out when it gets home.
Re: So I did a thing....
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:39 pm
by NautiGirl
If only it was a big block...
Re: So I did a thing....
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:07 pm
by Big Block Power
NautiGirl wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:39 pm
If only it was a big block...
That's called a corvette then. Lol
Re: So I did a thing....
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:21 pm
by Bfun220
NautiGirl wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:38 pm
Are you saying the seat is angled to the right toward the center line of the car? I only drove it a few miles but didn't really notice. I will have to check that out when it gets home.
Yes, that's what I meant. I'm guessing if you didnt notice, it most not be too bad. I've never sat in one and always wondered if it was noticable.
Re: So I did a thing....
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:22 pm
by NautiGirl
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:07 pm
NautiGirl wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:39 pm
If only it was a big block...
That's called a corvette then. Lol
Come on BBP - You know the LT1 is a 6.2.
Which does bring up an interesting point, if Katie can have a 6.2 why can't I have a 6.2? That's it next car is a corvette.
Re: So I did a thing....
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:24 pm
by NautiGirl
Bfun220 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:21 pm
NautiGirl wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:38 pm
Are you saying the seat is angled to the right toward the center line of the car? I only drove it a few miles but didn't really notice. I will have to check that out when it gets home.
Yes, that's what I meant. I'm guessing if you didnt notice, it most not be too bad. I've never sat in one and always wondered if it was noticable.
The exterior and interior dimensions of the 2 series are very very close to the E46. The biggest difference I noticed was the rear view mirror seems really close to your forehead. Either I have short arms or the windshield slopes in quite a bit. Still a really comfortable car for it's size. Should make a great daily driver.
Re: So I did a thing....
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:45 pm
by Bfun220
NautiGirl wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:24 pm
Bfun220 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:21 pm
NautiGirl wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:38 pm
Are you saying the seat is angled to the right toward the center line of the car? I only drove it a few miles but didn't really notice. I will have to check that out when it gets home.
Yes, that's what I meant. I'm guessing if you didnt notice, it most not be too bad. I've never sat in one and always wondered if it was noticable.
The exterior and interior dimensions of the 2 series are very very close to the E46. The biggest difference I noticed was the rear view mirror seems really close to your forehead. Either I have short arms or the windshield slopes in quite a bit. Still a really comfortable car for it's size. Should make a great daily driver.
I might be wrong on the seat, maybe that was just in the 1 series.
And yes, I think it should be an awesome daily driver.
Re: So I did a thing....
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:13 pm
by cmattj
Sharp and Fun ! Jeffβs getting a Corvette is also exciting! I see the Chevy stable growing!
Re: So I did a thing....
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:43 pm
by AsLan7
Lookin good Jeff. Donβt forget interior and engine pics.
Enjoy!
Re: So I did a thing....
Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:22 am
by Big Block Power
Just for my Ford friends

Re: So I did a thing....
Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:51 am
by Bfun220
That's funny. I'll be forwarding that one.
