So I did a thing....
- NautiGirl
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2849
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
- Location: Kentucky
- Been thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
So I did a thing....
Katie told me team Nauti couldn't own anything that made less than 300hp, I had no choice. It comes home Friday. My old one felt SO SLOW on the way home from the dealership. I will start a budget for traffic violations.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: So I did a thing....
Very cool Jeff, 

03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: So I did a thing....
Nice.NautiGirl wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:53 pm Katie told me team Nauti couldn't own anything that made less than 300hp, I had no choice. It comes home Friday. My old one felt SO SLOW on the way home from the dealership. I will start a budget for traffic violations.
c14fec006bb83020863b5862b5516aa6x.jpg
83aee631632031e808460d7c1a6982bbx.jpg
How do you like the seating position. I believe the driver's seat is angled in a little. Can you tell sitting in it ?
Should be a fun ride, congratulations.
2018 r5
2003 220
2003 220
- NautiGirl
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2849
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
- Location: Kentucky
- Been thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
Re: So I did a thing....
Are you saying the seat is angled to the right toward the center line of the car? I only drove it a few miles but didn't really notice. I will have to check that out when it gets home.
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
- NautiGirl
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2849
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
- Location: Kentucky
- Been thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
Re: So I did a thing....
If only it was a big block...
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: So I did a thing....
That's called a corvette then. Lol
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: So I did a thing....
Yes, that's what I meant. I'm guessing if you didnt notice, it most not be too bad. I've never sat in one and always wondered if it was noticable.NautiGirl wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:38 pm Are you saying the seat is angled to the right toward the center line of the car? I only drove it a few miles but didn't really notice. I will have to check that out when it gets home.
2018 r5
2003 220
2003 220
- NautiGirl
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2849
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
- Location: Kentucky
- Been thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
Re: So I did a thing....
Come on BBP - You know the LT1 is a 6.2.Big Block Power wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:07 pmThat's called a corvette then. Lol
Which does bring up an interesting point, if Katie can have a 6.2 why can't I have a 6.2? That's it next car is a corvette.
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
- NautiGirl
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2849
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
- Location: Kentucky
- Been thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
Re: So I did a thing....
The exterior and interior dimensions of the 2 series are very very close to the E46. The biggest difference I noticed was the rear view mirror seems really close to your forehead. Either I have short arms or the windshield slopes in quite a bit. Still a really comfortable car for it's size. Should make a great daily driver.Bfun220 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:21 pmYes, that's what I meant. I'm guessing if you didnt notice, it most not be too bad. I've never sat in one and always wondered if it was noticable.NautiGirl wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:38 pm Are you saying the seat is angled to the right toward the center line of the car? I only drove it a few miles but didn't really notice. I will have to check that out when it gets home.
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
Re: So I did a thing....
I might be wrong on the seat, maybe that was just in the 1 series.NautiGirl wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:24 pmThe exterior and interior dimensions of the 2 series are very very close to the E46. The biggest difference I noticed was the rear view mirror seems really close to your forehead. Either I have short arms or the windshield slopes in quite a bit. Still a really comfortable car for it's size. Should make a great daily driver.Bfun220 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:21 pmYes, that's what I meant. I'm guessing if you didnt notice, it most not be too bad. I've never sat in one and always wondered if it was noticable.NautiGirl wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:38 pm Are you saying the seat is angled to the right toward the center line of the car? I only drove it a few miles but didn't really notice. I will have to check that out when it gets home.
And yes, I think it should be an awesome daily driver.
2018 r5
2003 220
2003 220
Re: So I did a thing....
Sharp and Fun ! Jeff’s getting a Corvette is also exciting! I see the Chevy stable growing!
2008 272 , 496 HO fo SHO
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: So I did a thing....
Lookin good Jeff. Don’t forget interior and engine pics.
Enjoy!
Enjoy!
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: So I did a thing....
Just for my Ford friends 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
