She's been a great boat. I've owned her for 8 yrs. Origional motor had a cracked block and the guy I purchased from had insurance put in the new 383. Regular maintenance and repair work done at Morgan Marine in Elephant Butte. I just had her up at Lake Powell for a week. Did great.
https://elpaso.craigslist.org/boa/d/el- ... 54331.html
Feel free to text or call. Thanks
Keith
702-883-439one
1990 252 Condurre w/ 383 Stroker
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: 1990 252 Condurre w/ 383 Stroker
.
Hey Keith. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us!
That Condurre appears to be in nice shape. Haven’t seen the 383 in awhile. Nice pic.
Hopefully you’ll generate some interest on the forum.
Feel free to stay awhile.
...and welcome aboard mate!
.
Hey Keith. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us!
That Condurre appears to be in nice shape. Haven’t seen the 383 in awhile. Nice pic.
Hopefully you’ll generate some interest on the forum.
Feel free to stay awhile.
...and welcome aboard mate!
.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
- akorcovelos
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2981
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:07 pm
- Location: Antioch, IL
- Contact:
Re: 1990 252 Condurre w/ 383 Stroker
Looks super clean for a '90, GLWS.
1996 252 Whipple tuned 454 Magnum MPI, 496 exhaust, Corsa Captains Call, B3 w/Simrek drive shower.
‘Direct Deposit Too’
Antioch, IL
Fox Chain O' Lakes
‘Direct Deposit Too’
Antioch, IL
Fox Chain O' Lakes
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: 1990 252 Condurre w/ 383 Stroker
.kpacker wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:41 pm She's been a great boat. I've owned her for 8 yrs. Origional motor had a cracked block and the guy I purchased from had insurance put in the new 383. Regular maintenance and repair work done at Morgan Marine in Elephant Butte. I just had her up at Lake Powell for a week. Did great.
https://elpaso.craigslist.org/boa/d/el- ... 54331.html
Feel free to text or call. Thanks
Keith
702-883-439one
I have a buddy who may be interested. I sent him your link.
.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot] and 88 guests
