Hardtop for Cobalt 302 - Availability

Post Reply
DanielWD
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:20 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Hardtop for Cobalt 302 - Availability

Post by DanielWD »

I have a 2008 Cobalt 302 with a factory cloth bimini top, I would like to replace with a hardtop. Does anyone know if a hard top will attach to the radar arch of the factory soft top? The radar arches look similar, but I don't if they are exact.

Also, any one know of a place to purchase, or trade for a new or used 302 hardtop? (Cobalt does not sell them.)
Thanks.
DanielWD
Cobalt 302
User avatar
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 11526
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
Location: Erie PA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Hardtop for Cobalt 302 - Availability

Post by AsLan7 »

DanielWD wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:54 pm I have a 2008 Cobalt 302 with a factory cloth bimini top, I would like to replace with a hardtop. Does anyone know if a hard top will attach to the radar arch of the factory soft top? The radar arches look similar, but I don't if they are exact.

Also, any one know of a place to purchase, or trade for a new or used 302 hardtop? (Cobalt does not sell them.)
Thanks.
.
Hello DWD. Welcome to the CobaltChat forum. So glad you found us!

Any pics of your 302? Great model.

Haven't heard of anyone doing that conversion but others will chime in.

Again, Welcome aboard mate!
.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
kraft3671
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:24 am
Location: NY City
Contact:

Re: Hardtop for Cobalt 302 - Availability

Post by kraft3671 »

did you ever find one? I would like to do the same.
rich
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: Hardtop for Cobalt 302 - Availability

Post by Big Block Power »

kraft3671 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:25 am did you ever find one? I would like to do the same.
rich
That was his first and only post over a year ago. Sorry.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 124 guests