Page 1 of 1
Hardtop for Cobalt 302 - Availability
Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:54 pm
by DanielWD
I have a 2008 Cobalt 302 with a factory cloth bimini top, I would like to replace with a hardtop. Does anyone know if a hard top will attach to the radar arch of the factory soft top? The radar arches look similar, but I don't if they are exact.
Also, any one know of a place to purchase, or trade for a new or used 302 hardtop? (Cobalt does not sell them.)
Thanks.
Re: Hardtop for Cobalt 302 - Availability
Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:56 pm
by AsLan7
DanielWD wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:54 pm
I have a 2008 Cobalt 302 with a factory cloth bimini top, I would like to replace with a hardtop. Does anyone know if a hard top will attach to the radar arch of the factory soft top? The radar arches look similar, but I don't if they are exact.
Also, any one know of a place to purchase, or trade for a new or used 302 hardtop? (Cobalt does not sell them.)
Thanks.
.
Hello DWD. Welcome to the CobaltChat forum. So glad you found us!
Any pics of your 302? Great model.
Haven't heard of anyone doing that conversion but others will chime in.
Again, Welcome aboard mate!
.
Re: Hardtop for Cobalt 302 - Availability
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:25 am
by kraft3671
did you ever find one? I would like to do the same.
rich
Re: Hardtop for Cobalt 302 - Availability
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:30 pm
by Big Block Power
kraft3671 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:25 am
did you ever find one? I would like to do the same.
rich
That was his first and only post over a year ago. Sorry.