Looking for an innovative stern nav light
Looking for an innovative stern nav light
I'm looking for the telescoping nav light for my 2001 C226. The pole and motor work fine but the fixture on top has been sheared off. If anyone has either the fixture or the pole with the fixture on it, I would love to buy it from you. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: Looking for an innovative stern nav light
.
Still haven't found it yet LL.
I always loved the telescoping stern light but they can be problematic, even after fix it.
Some have just converted to the fixed mast that plugs into the socket when desired. I was always able to keep mine going with a little tender care. Hope you can fix it.
Still haven't found it yet LL.
I always loved the telescoping stern light but they can be problematic, even after fix it.
Some have just converted to the fixed mast that plugs into the socket when desired. I was always able to keep mine going with a little tender care. Hope you can fix it.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
Re: Looking for an innovative stern nav light
Slightly older post. I have the same and it does not work. Innovative sells an adapter to fit the hole size and mounts their stainless unit. I ordered both yesterday and will have installed next week.
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: Looking for an innovative stern nav light
.James wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:42 pm Slightly older post. I have the same and it does not work. Innovative sells an adapter to fit the hole size and mounts their stainless unit. I ordered both yesterday and will have installed next week.
Hey James. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us! Sorry to miss you in the overheating thread. Any pics of your Cobalt?
The stern light you mentioned above is a fixed mast type replacement vs a telescoping correct?
Again welcome aboard mate!
.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests
