Page 1 of 1
Looking for an innovative stern nav light
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:20 am
by Lake Loon
I'm looking for the telescoping nav light for my 2001 C226. The pole and motor work fine but the fixture on top has been sheared off. If anyone has either the fixture or the pole with the fixture on it, I would love to buy it from you. Thanks.
Re: Looking for an innovative stern nav light
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:41 pm
by AsLan7
.
Still haven't found it yet LL.
I always loved the telescoping stern light but they can be problematic, even after fix it.
Some have just converted to the fixed mast that plugs into the socket when desired. I was always able to keep mine going with a little tender care. Hope you can fix it.
Re: Looking for an innovative stern nav light
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:42 pm
by James
Slightly older post. I have the same and it does not work. Innovative sells an adapter to fit the hole size and mounts their stainless unit. I ordered both yesterday and will have installed next week.
Re: Looking for an innovative stern nav light
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:55 pm
by AsLan7
James wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:42 pm
Slightly older post. I have the same and it does not work. Innovative sells an adapter to fit the hole size and mounts their stainless unit. I ordered both yesterday and will have installed next week.
.
Hey James. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us! Sorry to miss you in the overheating thread. Any pics of your Cobalt?
The stern light you mentioned above is a fixed mast type replacement vs a telescoping correct?
Again welcome aboard mate!
.