Transducers

(Stereos, Chartplotters, Fish Finders, etc.)
Post Reply
jayohh
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:22 pm
Contact:

Transducers

Post by jayohh »

I have a 302. Does anyone know if in-hull transducers will work in larger Cobalt boats? Hull thickness needs to be 5/8" or less. Thanks.
Southernboatman
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Posts: 601
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Alabama gulf coast
Contact:

Re: Transducers

Post by Southernboatman »

Hi jayohh. I read up some on the Garmin site on their offerings on in-hull transducers recently. Someone else here may answer with specifics but I would prob call Cobalt for their input as well. Let us know what you do as I plan to add one for my unit to backup the factory guage.
2014 R5, Black on Black & White Edge Stripe
Volvo Penta 380hp
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests