Page 1 of 1

Condurre 202 windshield

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:44 am
by vfltennessee
1988 Condurre 202 windshield parts for sale
Drivers front and rear sections
Passenger rear section only
Good condition - very hard to find
Will ship if desired
Pics available on craigslist: http://memphis.craigslist.org/bpo/6266167706.html

Re: Condurre 202 windshield

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:54 pm
by AsLan7
vfltennessee wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:44 am 1988 Condurre 202 windshield parts for sale
Drivers front and rear sections
Passenger rear section only
Good condition - very hard to find
Will ship if desired
Pics available on craigslist: http://memphis.craigslist.org/bpo/6266167706.html

Actually looks in great shape for an '88!

(wow-- I'm a poet and I don't know it)

Re: Condurre 202 windshield

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:41 pm
by vfltennessee
Best I could find or at least that I've seen
It can be yours for a little green
(ha) :lol:

Re: Condurre 202 windshield

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:35 pm
by AsLan7
vfltennessee wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:41 pm Best I could find or at least that I've seen
It can be yours for a little green
(ha) :lol:


Nope
We need you to represent the classic cobalt section of this site vfltennessee!