engine compartment sound seal

(190 through 360)
Post Reply
User avatar
okielaker
Captain
Captain
Posts: 241
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:27 pm
Location: Lake Texoma
Contact:

engine compartment sound seal

Post by okielaker »

The seal around the engine compartment is not there on my 2008 272. (Picture below is not my boat,
I stole it from another posting, so I could indicate what I was talking about).

Does anyone know what the replacement for this would be? I'm looking at:
-> Trim-Lok Rubber Tubing Seal – .276” Outside Diameter, .206” Inside Diameter, 25’ Length
on Amazon, wondering if that would be the approximate correct diameter, and wondering
what kind of adhesive should be applied.
seal3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2008 272 8.1L 375hp VP
Buncombe Creek, Lake Texoma
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: engine compartment sound seal

Post by Big Block Power »

Greatlakesskipper.Com
I would check.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 48 guests