engine compartment sound seal
Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:13 am
The seal around the engine compartment is not there on my 2008 272. (Picture below is not my boat,
I stole it from another posting, so I could indicate what I was talking about).
Does anyone know what the replacement for this would be? I'm looking at:
-> Trim-Lok Rubber Tubing Seal – .276” Outside Diameter, .206” Inside Diameter, 25’ Length
on Amazon, wondering if that would be the approximate correct diameter, and wondering
what kind of adhesive should be applied.
I stole it from another posting, so I could indicate what I was talking about).
Does anyone know what the replacement for this would be? I'm looking at:
-> Trim-Lok Rubber Tubing Seal – .276” Outside Diameter, .206” Inside Diameter, 25’ Length
on Amazon, wondering if that would be the approximate correct diameter, and wondering
what kind of adhesive should be applied.