Connectors for lighting CS3

(200, 210, 220, CS series)
Post Reply
JeffCS3
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:52 am
Location: Boyne City
Contact:

Connectors for lighting CS3

Post by JeffCS3 »

Plan to add interior lighting and underwater transom lighting (drain plug). I don’t want to cut and splice, I’d like to use the existing connectors. The connectors I heard are plug and play are Deutsch DT series 2 pin connectors. Apparently they can be obtained through Amazon. I’d like some verification if possible from anyone that may have used these. Any help is greatly appreciated.
User avatar
bruceb58
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 1258
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:10 pm
Location: Lake Tahoe
Has thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Connectors for lighting CS3

Post by bruceb58 »

Amazon or eBay. Have bought tons of them. I buy them with pigtails on them and use a butt splice to crimp onto any lighting I am adding.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R ... +&_sacat=0
2017 R5 350HP Mercruiser Bravo III
Northridge, CA
Big Bear Lake, CA
South Lake Tahoe, CA
JeffCS3
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:52 am
Location: Boyne City
Contact:

Re: Connectors for lighting CS3

Post by JeffCS3 »

bruceb58 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:57 pm Amazon or eBay. Have bought tons of them. I buy them with pigtails on them and use a butt splice to crimp onto any lighting I am adding.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R ... +&_sacat=0
That’s outstanding! Thanks very much for the insight.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests