Headroom

Post Reply
craigjworkman
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:44 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Headroom

Post by craigjworkman »

We're considering stepping up from our 2015 302 to a 2016 336. Does anyone know the approximate height in the cabin and head? Are they stand up height? We don't want to drive 4 hours away to view the boat if there isn't much height. Thank you
User avatar
jwill323
Commander
Commander
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:38 pm
Location: Missouri
Contact:

Re: Headroom

Post by jwill323 »

I guess it depends how tall you are! I have a 332 which is the same boat just closed bow and it is not stand up height for me at 6' or most any other adults. I can't imagine the 336 is stand up height for most adults either.
2007 Cobalt 323
Twin 496 Mag HO Bravo 3X
2016 Seadoo Wake Pro 215
2001 Sea Ray 280 BR (previous)
1988 Four Winns 210 Horizon (previous)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 34 guests