Page 1 of 1

Fountain Kilo Record Attempt Postponed

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:54 pm
by AsLan7
.
Honestly, I’m kind of surprised they are still trying this. In the consumer world, Fountain has all but retreated except within the center console fishing platforms.

I’m afraid their time has come and gone as there are better players out there now. I hope I'm wrong as I certainly enjoyed our "Ferrari on the water" when we owned it.


.
https://www.boatingmag.com/fountain-kil ... ewsh030818

.

Re: Fountain Kilo Record Attempt Postponed

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:22 pm
by tgrace98
Crazy, yeah I am shocked they are trying this as well. Have to have some serious kahuna's to steer or throttle a boat like that. I was at the Lake of the Ozarks shootout the year the owner of outlimits passed away in a boating accident. Was also the same year the spirit of Qatar (52' Mystic) went 252mph in the mile. They have since shortened the track so I doubt that record will ever be broken.