Yes the wrapping is more for my enjoyment. I'm a gift wrap nerd!cmattj wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:14 amThen Mr Nauti rips the paper with all disregard of the process.NautiGirl wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:06 am Well since I am the only girl on the site it's no shocker I'm the only one who loces wrapping! As a former Hallmark girl in my younger days I can wrap like a Boss! It might be my OCD but I love a perfectly wrapped box with clean edges and all the curling ribbon!
How does this make you feel? Lol
Which is Worse?
- NautiGirl
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2849
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
- Location: Kentucky
- Been thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
Re: Which is Worse?
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
- akorcovelos
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2981
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:07 pm
- Location: Antioch, IL
- Contact:
Re: Which is Worse?
Last time I wrapped gifts my Wife thought I made the kids do it...they're 3 and 5 for reference.
1996 252 Whipple tuned 454 Magnum MPI, 496 exhaust, Corsa Captains Call, B3 w/Simrek drive shower.
‘Direct Deposit Too’
Antioch, IL
Fox Chain O' Lakes
‘Direct Deposit Too’
Antioch, IL
Fox Chain O' Lakes
- akorcovelos
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2981
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:07 pm
- Location: Antioch, IL
- Contact:
Re: Which is Worse?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1996 252 Whipple tuned 454 Magnum MPI, 496 exhaust, Corsa Captains Call, B3 w/Simrek drive shower.
‘Direct Deposit Too’
Antioch, IL
Fox Chain O' Lakes
‘Direct Deposit Too’
Antioch, IL
Fox Chain O' Lakes
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 63 guests