So I think they are tellng me I need a new ride with a new and improved 240
I hope they don't charge me for Dreamsicle gel!



Maybe in 10 years it might pop up at that price. Lolcmattj wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 10:36 am Well if you stop searching for new R3 dreamsicles with a merc 430 and CC for 54k and under ...it may disappear. Haha

I was looking at cc today. Found a smoking deal on quick and quiet though. But sure that will go over very well though. Really prefer captains call or plus.cmattj wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 10:36 am Well if you stop searching for new R3 dreamsicles with a merc 430 and CC for 54k and under ...it may disappear. Haha
If it’s a good deal maybe get the standard tips with just the reversion flap and external rubber flap. That plus muffler could be sold off.Big Block Power wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:44 pmI was looking at cc today. Found a smoking deal on quick and quiet though. But sure that will go over very well though. Really prefer captains call or plus.cmattj wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 10:36 am Well if you stop searching for new R3 dreamsicles with a merc 430 and CC for 54k and under ...it may disappear. Haha

Your a dandy. I loce it!!!cmattj wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:52 pmIf it’s a good deal maybe get the standard tips with just the reversion flap and external rubber flap. That plus muffler could be sold off.Big Block Power wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:44 pmI was looking at cc today. Found a smoking deal on quick and quiet though. But sure that will go over very well though. Really prefer captains call or plus.cmattj wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 10:36 am Well if you stop searching for new R3 dreamsicles with a merc 430 and CC for 54k and under ...it may disappear. Haha
I was just referring to the transom tips. One version that your looking at is muffled. You can get tips that aren’t if you want it louderBig Block Power wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:52 pmYour a dandy. I loce it!!!cmattj wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:52 pmIf it’s a good deal maybe get the standard tips with just the reversion flap and external rubber flap. That plus muffler could be sold off.Big Block Power wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:44 pm
I was looking at cc today. Found a smoking deal on quick and quiet though. But sure that will go over very well though. Really prefer captains call or plus.
My Donzi had full time open exhaust. I don't want that on this boat. Yes I would be drilling more holes. Quick and quiet is full time out the back on start up and as you get going it goes down to the prop. To me sounds like that's defeating the purpose of open exhaust.

I’m there buddyBig Block Power wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 7:51 pm You need more popcorn bud. Yes I'm messaging the guy. Lol. Your flying in with your hole saw.![]()

Ok double checked it has the switchable diverter. Not sure I want the mufflers in the kit. I think those are the same I had on my Donzi. Still sounded nice. It comes with all of the wiring. Mine should be pre-wired. I might have to make a run over to lastgrt1 house to start measuring. If my wife is going to kill me on the stereo I guess I should make sure she can't hear it over the engine. Right?cmattj wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 7:04 pmI was just referring to the transom tips. One version that your looking at is muffled. You can get tips that aren’t if you want it louderBig Block Power wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:52 pmYour a dandy. I loce it!!!cmattj wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:52 pm
If it’s a good deal maybe get the standard tips with just the reversion flap and external rubber flap. That plus muffler could be sold off.
My Donzi had full time open exhaust. I don't want that on this boat. Yes I would be drilling more holes. Quick and quiet is full time out the back on start up and as you get going it goes down to the prop. To me sounds like that's defeating the purpose of open exhaust.. It still diverts through the Y- pipe with the solenoids closed. You get a switch !!!!!!
This is exciting![]()
Right! Yes the Corsa Mufflers are actually big $$ so I would imagine you could sell them and get standard tips (LOUD IS BETTER). Plus since im drilling holes I wont have to be as precise as the flange will hide my possible whoopsie in my circle .Big Block Power wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 7:55 amOk double checked it has the switchable diverter. Not sure I want the mufflers in the kit. I think those are the same I had on my Donzi. Still sounded nice. It comes with all of the wiring. Mine should be pre-wired. I might have to make a run over to lastgrt1 house to start measuring. If my wife is going to kill me on the stereo I guess I should make sure she can't hear it over the engine. Right?cmattj wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 7:04 pmI was just referring to the transom tips. One version that your looking at is muffled. You can get tips that aren’t if you want it louderBig Block Power wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:52 pm
Your a dandy. I loce it!!!
My Donzi had full time open exhaust. I don't want that on this boat. Yes I would be drilling more holes. Quick and quiet is full time out the back on start up and as you get going it goes down to the prop. To me sounds like that's defeating the purpose of open exhaust.. It still diverts through the Y- pipe with the solenoids closed. You get a switch !!!!!!
This is exciting![]()
![]()

Exactly. But the mounting through bolts are more of a pain too. So many decisions. Cc or chart plotter? Or nether. Lolcmattj wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:26 amRight! Yes the Corsa Mufflers are actually big $$ so I would imagine you could sell them and get standard tips (LOUD IS BETTER). Plus since im drilling holes I wont have to be as precise as the flange will hide my possible whoopsie in my circle .Big Block Power wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 7:55 amOk double checked it has the switchable diverter. Not sure I want the mufflers in the kit. I think those are the same I had on my Donzi. Still sounded nice. It comes with all of the wiring. Mine should be pre-wired. I might have to make a run over to lastgrt1 house to start measuring. If my wife is going to kill me on the stereo I guess I should make sure she can't hear it over the engine. Right?cmattj wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 7:04 pm
I was just referring to the transom tips. One version that your looking at is muffled. You can get tips that aren’t if you want it louder. It still diverts through the Y- pipe with the solenoids closed. You get a switch !!!!!!
This is exciting![]()
![]()
![]()
The tips on the left and right are muffled. The one in the center is not and secures transom side. You can always change them later though.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests