You couldn't possibly.
I miss Everything
Re: I miss Everything
Let's discuss the game of Kubb. Any of you familiar? One of our buddies introduced this game and now it dominates every back yard outing. I literally dropped my quilt on the ground. Sadly the turtle riding snake sits half crocheted.Ytmsn wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:17 amHa! You such a silly Californian! Now that we've properly hijacked this thread, where are we gonna go next?
Here's a jump off:
http://www.kubbunited.com/rules-of-kubb
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
#FARCONCEO
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
#FARCONCEO
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: I miss Everything
M.liquid wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:33 amLet's discuss the game of Kubb. Any of you familiar? One of our buddies introduced this game and now it dominates every back yard outing. I literally dropped my quilt on the ground. Sadly the turtle riding snake sits half crocheted.
Here's a jump off:
http://www.kubbunited.com/rules-of-kubb
Sounds cool buddy. I’m in!
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
- NautiGirl
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2849
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
- Location: Kentucky
- Been thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
Re: I miss Everything
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
Re: I miss Everything
lol I thought that would escalate... I do stand by my statement of supporting fellow cobalters, but i think that person took things a little tooooo seriously. Some people cant take jokes and get butt hurt.
1978 19CD "Benny"
- NautiGirl
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2849
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
- Location: Kentucky
- Been thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
Re: I miss Everything
Looking back I got a bit keyboard internet warrior...but this place needs a bit of excitement so I took an opportunity.Lockey14s wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:19 pm lol I thought that would escalate... I do stand by my statement of supporting fellow cobalters, but i think that person took things a little tooooo seriously. Some people cant take jokes and get butt hurt.
I will give BobRay a ton of credit, he took a TON of "engine shaming" from BBP and me. Took it in stride realized it was all in good fun and didn't cry about it. Of course he now owns a V8...so perhaps there is a lesson there?
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
Re: I miss Everything
Gee it’s such a simple to understand game. I can see it’s Swedish influences.liquid wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:33 am
Let's discuss the game of Kubb. Any of you familiar? One of our buddies introduced this game and now it dominates every back yard outing. I literally dropped my quilt on the ground. Sadly the turtle riding snake sits half crocheted.
Here's a jump off:
http://www.kubbunited.com/rules-of-kubb
Back to Corn Hole or harmless lawn darts. ( Hold my lemon drop).
2008 272 , 496 HO fo SHO
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
Re: I miss Everything
well when you get called out for something its hard not to defend yourself.NautiGirl wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:24 pmLooking back I got a bit keyboard internet warrior...but this place needs a bit of excitement so I took an opportunity.Lockey14s wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:19 pm lol I thought that would escalate... I do stand by my statement of supporting fellow cobalters, but i think that person took things a little tooooo seriously. Some people cant take jokes and get butt hurt.
I will give BobRay a ton of credit, he took a TON of "engine shaming" from BBP and me. Took it in stride realized it was all in good fun and didn't cry about it. Of course he now owns a V8...so perhaps there is a lesson there?
I think some of you older guys are still wrapped up in the whole "no replacement for displacement". I mean, these newer generations V6 engines are pushing more horsepower than the old 5.7 V8s that they use to drop into 25' boats. And they are LIGHTER!
And yes, I called you guys old, because we can all take a joke right? lol
1978 19CD "Benny"
- NautiGirl
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2849
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
- Location: Kentucky
- Been thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
Re: I miss Everything
I am old get off my yard.Lockey14s wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:57 pmwell when you get called out for something its hard not to defend yourself.NautiGirl wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:24 pmLooking back I got a bit keyboard internet warrior...but this place needs a bit of excitement so I took an opportunity.Lockey14s wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:19 pm lol I thought that would escalate... I do stand by my statement of supporting fellow cobalters, but i think that person took things a little tooooo seriously. Some people cant take jokes and get butt hurt.
I will give BobRay a ton of credit, he took a TON of "engine shaming" from BBP and me. Took it in stride realized it was all in good fun and didn't cry about it. Of course he now owns a V8...so perhaps there is a lesson there?
I think some of you older guys are still wrapped up in the whole "no replacement for displacement". I mean, these newer generations V6 engines are pushing more horsepower than the old 5.7 V8s that they use to drop into 25' boats. And they are LIGHTER!
And yes, I called you guys old, because we can all take a joke right? lol
I get it, modern engine tech is making more power with less displacement. I daily drive a turbo charged I6 and tow the boat /w a turbo V6.
But there is just something cool about a big V8 especially in a boat. Merica!
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
- NautiGirl
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2849
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
- Location: Kentucky
- Been thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
Re: I miss Everything
Seems cool, but they lost me at the advantage line section of the tutorial. If I can't understand the rules while sober in the office forget about it after a couple beers.cmattj wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:44 pmGee it’s such a simple to understand game. I can see it’s Swedish influences.liquid wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:33 am
Let's discuss the game of Kubb. Any of you familiar? One of our buddies introduced this game and now it dominates every back yard outing. I literally dropped my quilt on the ground. Sadly the turtle riding snake sits half crocheted.
Here's a jump off:
http://www.kubbunited.com/rules-of-kubb
Back to Corn Hole or harmless lawn darts. ( Hold my lemon drop).
Corn Hole ftw, and sometimes even that math is tricky.
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
Re: I miss Everything
NautiGirl wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:16 pmI am old get off my yard.Lockey14s wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:57 pmwell when you get called out for something its hard not to defend yourself.NautiGirl wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:24 pm
Looking back I got a bit keyboard internet warrior...but this place needs a bit of excitement so I took an opportunity.
I will give BobRay a ton of credit, he took a TON of "engine shaming" from BBP and me. Took it in stride realized it was all in good fun and didn't cry about it. Of course he now owns a V8...so perhaps there is a lesson there?
I think some of you older guys are still wrapped up in the whole "no replacement for displacement". I mean, these newer generations V6 engines are pushing more horsepower than the old 5.7 V8s that they use to drop into 25' boats. And they are LIGHTER!
And yes, I called you guys old, because we can all take a joke right? lol
I get it, modern engine tech is making more power with less displacement. I daily drive a turbo charged I6 and tow the boat /w a turbo V6.
But there is just something cool about a big V8 especially in a boat. Merica!
Im totally with you. Theres something magical about a V8 I/O that gets me going
1978 19CD "Benny"
Re: I miss Everything
Again, your Californianess is coming out. Especially when you talk about a cornholes. Kinda skeers me..cmattj wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:44 pmGee it’s such a simple to understand game. I can see it’s Swedish influences.liquid wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:33 am
Let's discuss the game of Kubb. Any of you familiar? One of our buddies introduced this game and now it dominates every back yard outing. I literally dropped my quilt on the ground. Sadly the turtle riding snake sits half crocheted.
Here's a jump off:
http://www.kubbunited.com/rules-of-kubb
Back to Corn Hole or harmless lawn darts. ( Hold my lemon drop).
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
- jhnmdahl
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2440
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:11 pm
- Location: Twin Cities, MN
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 8 times
- Contact:
Re: I miss Everything
I knew somebody here would like my Volvo V8-225!Lockey14s wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:43 pm Im totally with you. Theres something magical about a V8 I/O that gets me going
Administrator of the www.cobaltchat.com Cobalt boats community forum
2015 210 (Volvo Penta 5.7L V8-225)
2015 210 (Volvo Penta 5.7L V8-225)
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: I miss Everything
John one day it will magically go to a 300. It's only time. We will crack these things.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests

