1988 Condurre 202 windshield parts for sale
Drivers front and rear sections
Passenger rear section only
Good condition - very hard to find
Will ship if desired
Pics available on craigslist: http://memphis.craigslist.org/bpo/6266167706.html
Condurre 202 windshield
-
vfltennessee
- Ensign

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:44 pm
- Location: Memphis
- Contact:
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: Condurre 202 windshield
vfltennessee wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:44 am 1988 Condurre 202 windshield parts for sale
Drivers front and rear sections
Passenger rear section only
Good condition - very hard to find
Will ship if desired
Pics available on craigslist: http://memphis.craigslist.org/bpo/6266167706.html
Actually looks in great shape for an '88!
(wow-- I'm a poet and I don't know it)
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
-
vfltennessee
- Ensign

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:44 pm
- Location: Memphis
- Contact:
Re: Condurre 202 windshield
Best I could find or at least that I've seen
It can be yours for a little green
(ha)
It can be yours for a little green
(ha)
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: Condurre 202 windshield
vfltennessee wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:41 pm Best I could find or at least that I've seen
It can be yours for a little green
(ha)![]()
Nope
We need you to represent the classic cobalt section of this site vfltennessee!
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 52 guests