Throttle lever replacement

(190 through 360)
Post Reply
ravengotu
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:47 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Throttle lever replacement

Post by ravengotu »

I have a 1999 Cobalt 206, I am third owner. Hit a few ??????? ( no idea what in the river) here in N Central florida back in March, early april. Was leaking water and caused serious motor damage. New motor put in and my last time for any salt water.
Now seems throttle is gone so new one coming today.

Question is will I be a bald man at the end of replacing this?????

Thanks for any tricks or what to watch for.....

Thanks
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: Throttle lever replacement

Post by Big Block Power »

I started bald so I'm not sure?
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
User avatar
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 11526
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
Location: Erie PA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Throttle lever replacement

Post by AsLan7 »

.
Hey rg...so glad you found us.

Any pics of this damaged rig?

One word for ya'....Bosley.

And welcome aboard mate!

.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests